The 2019 ICCCA/ICCFA Conference “Students at the Heart of It All!” will be held November 14-15 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in East Peoria.
- Conference Program
- Only onsite registration is available after 11:59 p.m., November 5. Onsite two-day registration rate is $275; Onsite one-day registration is $175.
- The conference room rate at the Embassy Suites has been filled. You may book a room at their regular rate, or you may use this link to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn in East Peoria and you will receive our group rate of $122.
Holiday Inn and Suites
101 Holiday Street
East Peoria, IL 61611
ICCCA Mission. . .
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development