ICCCA Mission. . .
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development