Attention ICCCA Members
Because of restrictions on many community colleges' travel budgets, the regularly scheduled ICCCA conference for this year (Nov 2016) has been postponed to the following year (Nov 15-17, 2017).
Our apologies! We will miss you. Check this site next year for information on the conference.
Our Purpose . . .
* To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
* To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
* To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
* To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
* To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development