This year's conference will be held at the Marriot in Bloomington-Normal. The Theme is "Leading with Courage: It starts with you." More details coming soon!
The 41st Annual ICCCA Conference was held November 19-21, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg.
The Illinois Council of Community College Administrators is dedicated to serving the interests of its members and to advance the common needs of community colleges. Membership in the ICCCA is open to all administrators in the Illinois community college system.
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development.
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges.
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development.