The 2019 ICCCA/ICCFA Conference “Students at the Heart of It All!” will be held November 14-15 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in East Peoria.
Hotel Reservations: http://group.embassysuites.com/ICCFA-ICCCA2019. Be sure and use the group code CFF for the group rate.
The Aspiring Leaders cohort is designed for individuals interested in serving in leadership positions in the community college. There will be 20 participants selected for this year’s cohort. Download and fill out the application and reference form below to
ICCCA Mission. . .
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development