The 41st Annual 2014 ICCCA Conference will be held November 19-21 at the Hyatt Regency in Schaumburg (Chicagoland). Click on Conferences to find out more information!
The Illinois Council of Community College Administrators is dedicated to serving the interests of its members and to advance the common needs of community colleges. Membership in the ICCCA is open to all administrators in the Illinois community college system.
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development.
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges.
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development.