This year's conference will be held at Springfield in the Wyndham (previously Hilton) Hotel, November 16-18 with commission meetings on November 16 .
Be sure to save the date! Registration information will be available July 1st.
Our Purpose . . .
* To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
* To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
* To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
* To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
* To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development