This year's conference will be held at the Marriot in Bloomington-Normal, November 19-20,
with commission meetings on November 18.
Be sure to save the date! Registration information will be available July 1st.
The Illinois Council of Community College Administrators is dedicated to serving the interests of its members and to advance the common needs of community colleges. Membership in the ICCCA is open to all administrators in the Illinois community college system.
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development.
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges.
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development.
Plan to join all the Illinois community college administrators, faculty, and staff at the next conference, November 19-20, 2015
at the Bloomington-Normal Marriott.
Registration is now open, click here.
For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, click here.
Click here to view a conference agenda and topics.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the Marriott at 309-862-9000 or through this link