Getting Ready for ICCCA Conference 2017
All community college administrators are enthusiastically invited to join us in our 2017 conference this Nov 15-17 at the Wyndham Hotel in Springfield. This year we are collaborating with the Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) for a combined conference. The theme is "Engage, Ignite, Unite!"
The Nov 17, Friday morning keynote speaker will be Dr. Mary Howard-Hamilton on Today's Issues in Higher Education.
Aspiring Leaders Cohort Information
Our Purpose . . .
* To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
* To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
* To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
* To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
* To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development
Admissions and Records Officers (ICCAROO) www.iacrao.org/iccaroo
Chief Student Services Officers (ICCCSSO or CSSO) www.icccsso.org
Continuing Education and Training (ICCET) www.iccet.com
Learning Resources Commission (NILRC) www.nilrc.org
Training Resource and Information Network (weTRaIN) www.icceda.org