2018 ICCCA & ICCFA Conference
The Illinois Council of Community College Administrators (ICCCA) & the Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) are co-hosting the 2018 Fall Conference.
Date: November 15-16, 2018
Location: Embassy Suites, East Peoria, IL 61611
2018 Conference Registration
Please use the below to register for the 2018 ICCCA Conference.
2018 Conference Call for Proposals
We are accepting 2018 Conference presentation proposals. Please complete the 2018 Conference Call for Proposal Form.
The submission deadline is June 30, 2018. Please email the completed form to the following address and subject line.
Subject Line: 2018 ICCCA/ICCFA Presentation Proposal
Topic suggestions include but are not limited to the following:
- Student Success
- Career/Technical Education/Adult Education
- Curriculum Innovation
- Addressing Diverse Populations
- Student Affairs/Student Services
- Leadership and Core Values
- Teaching and Learning Best Practices
- Incorporating Classroom Technology
- Best Practices in ………
ICCCA Mission. . .
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development