2018 ICCCA & ICCFA Conference
The Illinois Council of Community College Administrators (ICCCA) & the Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) are co-hosting the 2018 Fall Conference.
Date: November 15-16, 2018
Location: Embassy Suites, East Peoria, IL 61611
2018 Conference Registration
Please use the below to register for the 2018 ICCCA Conference.
APPY FOR THE ASPIRING LEADERS COHORT
APPLICATION DEADLINE – September 21ST at 5pm
With this year’s Illinois Council of Community College Administrator’s (ICCCA)/ Illinois Community College Faculty Association annual conference, the boards are happy to announce the opportunity for members to apply for the 4th Aspiring Leaders Cohort. The Aspiring Leaders Cohort is designed for individuals interested in serving in leadership positions in the community college. The Aspiring Leaders Cohort will meet during the ICCCA/ICCFA Fall Conference on Thursday, November 15th and a Friday, November 16th. Individuals chosen to participate will be expected to pay for and attend the ICCCA/ICCFA Fall Conference. There will be a track specifically for those accepted into the Aspiring Leaders program. There will be 20 participants chosen from the applicants. There will also be a couple of alternates identified in the event someone drops from the cohort. There will be a deadline for payment. Those chosen who have not paid by the deadline may lose their spot to an alternate. There may be preparatory work required to be completed prior to the conference.
All application materials can be emailed to Amy Maxeiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Conference Call for Proposals
We are accepting 2018 Conference presentation proposals. Please complete the 2018 Conference Call for Proposal Form.
The submission deadline is June 30, 2018. Please email the completed form to the following address and subject line.
Subject Line: 2018 ICCCA/ICCFA Presentation Proposal
Topic suggestions include but are not limited to the following:
- Student Success
- Career/Technical Education/Adult Education
- Curriculum Innovation
- Addressing Diverse Populations
- Student Affairs/Student Services
- Leadership and Core Values
- Teaching and Learning Best Practices
- Incorporating Classroom Technology
- Best Practices in ………
ICCCA Mission. . .
- To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
- To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
- To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
- To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
- To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development